The Danby 22 pint dehumidifier helps to protect your home from humidity, mold and mildew by removing 10.4L of humidity per day. Ideal for spaces up to 1,500 sq.ft the Danby dehumidifier has auto restart to restart your unit after a power failure and an auto de-icer to prevent frost build-up. The 4 castors make moving super simple and the Smart Dehumidify feature will allow you to automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature. The unit is Energy Star certified to run economically even in very humid environments. This unit features easy to use electronic controls with LED display, a reusable/washable filter and a powerful 2 speed fan.
- 22 Pint (10.4L) Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 1500 sq. ft.
- Energy Star Rating
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Smart Dehumidify: Unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build up
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Low temp function: Unit operates at temperatures as low as 5C
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Limited 2 year carry in warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
EPIC Protect extends your product’s protection, offering greater benefits and longer coverage than the manufacturer’s warranty provides. With benefits starting Day 1, we support you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Sometimes products experience common failures and we understand accidents can happen* - that’s why we provide the best experience to get your product repaired or replaced with minimal life interruption. Protect your investment with EPIC Protect and experience the difference!
EPIC Protect is powered by Centricity, an A+ BBB rated leader in service and protection for over 35 years.
*See terms and conditions for more details.