The Alfresco ALXE-56R-LP 56-In. Liquid-Propane Grill with Side Burner on Refrigerated Cart has been engineered to deliver the intense, even heat needed to achieve perfect results, with the control and flexibility needed for all kinds of food. With a 770 Sq. In.-grilling area and three-position warming rack, this unit has a place for every kind of grilling.
- Alfresco ALXE-56R-LP 56-In. Liquid-Propane Grill with Side Burner on Refrigerated Cart
- Three 18-SR (scaling and corrosion resistant) stainless steel main burners producing 82,500 BTUs
- Integrated rotisserie system with built-in motor and 18,500 BTU infrared burner
- Smoker system with 5,000 BTU dedicated burner and drawer for wood chunks
- 770 sq. in. actual grilling area
- 3-position warming rack stores up out of the way when rotissing
- Dual integrated high-intensity halogen work lights
- User-friendly push-button ignition with sealed 110v AC power source
- Dual integrated 20,000 BTU side burner with recessed, sealed top and stainless steel cover
- Liquid propane
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.