E64000 Series. Professional style that fits under any cabinet.
True professional style and performance has never been easier to bring home.
Selecting the right professional style range hood just became easier. Broan introduces the E64000 range hoods, in 10" under-cabinet and 18" wall-mount versions. These new models come with integrated internal blowers or dedicated external blower capability. Styling is fresh and modern, yet designed to easily complement popular pro-style cooking products. Both embody professional features such as powerful blowers, baffle filters, brilliant halogen lighting and 4-speed rotary switch control. And while you won't see this feature it is hard to miss the quiet operation-two Sones or less at normal speed. To carry the professional theme even further, select the optional stainless steel backsplash with adjustable shelving. When you want professional style and performance, trust Broan to cover every detail.
- 10" under-cabinet design, brushed stainless steel finish
- 600 CFM internal blower is included on all internal models, 1200 CFM on "T" models.
- Dedicated models in all widths for use with external blower options-choice of eight, from 280-1500 CFM
- Bright halogen lighting; Two 50-watt bulbs (purchase bulbs separately)
- Pro-style, dishwasher-safe baffle filters with removable grease drip rail
- 4-speed rotary switch control remembers last setting-blue power-on indicator light
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed automatically
- Designed to duct out of the hood shell in either horizontal or vertical direction with internal blowers. External blowers duct vertically
- Air Flow Reducer : ARP310 limit the air flow of the range hood under 300 CFM *for 600 CFM Hoods only (Sold separately).
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.